Be Impeccable With Your Word

It was one of the best and most rewarding events and experiences of my life because I got to talk to people and share my work. I had to explain to the security staff that I just had an operation and it was not going so well. They carefully patted me down and allowed me to pass. And so I spoke onstage. Be Impeccable with Your Word. Ruiz states that while this agreement is the most important, it is the most difficult one to honor. Here’s my question for you. Are you a person who follows through with a promise? To avoid pain and to be a good friend, partner, and good human, you must learn how to do the things you say you are going to do. More importantly, if you take an oath or make a vow, keep it. This forges a path of integrity. Yes, you have the power to change your mind, but only if you have a solid record of being a person that sticks to their word. I am a very punctual person.

On Your  Feet Or On Your Knees

On Your Feet Or On Your Knees

If I say I’m going to be somewhere at a specific time, I am there or you will know if I’m late before the time I need to be there. If I tell you I’m going to do something, I will do it. Disappointing people is not something I want to do. And most important is that I honor my own word. If I promise myself something, or make a promise to myself, I will keep it. At the point I am writing this, I can’t remember specifically the vows I made to my husband on my wedding day because I modified them slightly. I wrote them on a card somewhere, and I need to find them. Sean, I will love you with all of me, for the rest of my life. I promise to cherish your heart and nurture your dreams, goals, wishes, and desires as we walk through this life experience hand in hand. I promise to show up in each and every moment and enjoy this miraculous journey with you. I am so deeply honored that you have chosen to spend your life with me. And I promise, from the bottom of my heart, that I will always be your best friend, your biggest fan, your strongest support system, your lover, your wife, and your home.

Neautiful Lilies Bloom In Ugly Waters

You have completed my heart, Sean Patrick Simpson, as you have shown me that true love really exists and that anything is possible. You loved me enough to move across the world, you loved me enough to step up and make the conscious choice to raise Thomas and Olivia with me. I’m really looking forward to growing old with you, raising more babies with you, and eventually having grandchildren. I’m looking forward to waking up next to you each morning and cuddling up to you at the end of each day. Revisit your promises. Make these promises each and every day to make the choice to be more intentional with your life. I will create a future and build a life with you that is magnificent. This is why it’s so important to be mindful of the words you choose to speak. Words have the power to harm or to heal, to nourish or to contaminate. And it’s your duty of care and honor when you are conversing with other humans to lead by example. This doesn’t give you permission to be a pain in the ass about it, though. You can’t call other people out on their language patterns, especially if you are still learning how to do it too.

Nothing Can Be Done

The beauty and transformative energy is in awareness of how you can express yourself. If you regularly use words like hate or ugly or whatever, then you are actively limiting your experience of abundance. It’s a signal to the Universe in vibration form to say what you are ready to receive. Your word is your wand, and the more you can become aware of your language patterns, the more you can master your fate intentionally. You can say this to someone you actually love, or you can send the energy of love and appreciation in your mind. It contributes to the collective energy of being the love. It’s truly no wonder that most people feel unheard or misunderstood, especially in relationships. In my business, when I need someone to complete a project for me, I need to be as specific as possible with my requirements to make sure the job gets done. It wasn’t until my mentor Scott deMoulin introduced me to the concept known as the Precision Model that I began to see how specificity plays a vital role in success. This model is often used to optimize business communication and to extract levels of exactness. There is no greater way to become more intentional with your words than when you are raising children. Every expression you choose to share with a child helps them to form their beliefs about themselves and the world around them. I became committed to leading by example for my kids and being more mindful of how I express myself in front of them. A person can nod and smile and say they understand what you’re saying or what you’ve been through, but they might not have the faintest clue! I used to do this in math class when I was a child. I would nod and smile and tell the teacher that I fully understood how to do an equation, and then I would fail each and every test. Because I would rather fail than look stupid in the moment. It’s not exactly a solid strategy. One of the ways that our business grew so quickly is that I was willing to share my most personal stories with complete strangers on the internet. You can only do this if you have pure intentions. You’re not meant to get along with every single human being.