Your Network, Community, And Resources

More than 20,000 students with and without disabilities have participated on our teams. I wrote to national media outlets, inviting them to share our story. Within six months, I received a few invitations in return. I was asked to partner with the largest cheerleading company in the world. I started receiving invites from schools to start new teams and teach more students about the power of inclusion. Over the years, our teams have helped schools reshape their culture to one where every member feels valued and celebrated, not in spite of but because of their differences. We’ve created communities where showing up for each other becomes the norm and connection is valued over perfection. What did you learn from Eleanor and Sarah? Both of their stories remind us of how we can elevate others. As we each do our part, we elevate humanity. It is up to each of us to stop and pause. You have the opportunity to practice gratitude in each and every moment. We are going to reflect on who you are and who is around you.

Dark As A  Dungeon

Dark As A Dungeon

How do you like to engage others? What is an area of expertise where you can give back? Who is in your current circle? Who do you know? Who needs to know you? Who do you want to know? Perform one random act of kindness for someone else. We have a sense of You, Me, Us, and We and we encounter others with a sense of gratitude, compassion, and collaboration. We are not rushed, and we have the ability to balance. We become our Best Ever You and are our highest, most peaceful self, regardless of anything and everything. So know that as of right now, I want to throw you a light saber and tell you to Think Jedi here in our ninth point of change, when we become Change Masters. You’re on your way to being really aware of others and how we all make and process change. You’ve shown that you can know the process to make change or adapt to an unforeseen circumstance. By the time we’ve reached mastery level at any endeavor, we have perhaps logged in thousands of hours or are working on goals to do so and aligned our energy to become masterful at what we want to do or in adjusting to our circumstance. You may have been called upon to help others. You can be confident without arrogance. You can be successful and remain humble. You can be accepted without sacrificing your values.

Tell Me What You See

You can be wise and be open to learning from others. You can be a great listener and still be heard. As we continue, we discover this may be something we want to teach others to do. At this point we have learned not only much of the process of change, but we can now recognize how to expand our concept of understanding and how to bring ourselves back to peace and all the core principles of being our best. We have a sense of You, Me, Us, and We, and we encounter others with a sense of gratitude, compassion, and collaboration. We are not rushed, and we have the ability to balance. We become our Best Ever You and are our highest, most peaceful self, regardless of anything and everything. I’d like to think that you can be a master of change at any age or for anyone. In fact, sometimes those younger than us or different from us are the wisest teachers. When we make room for what we all have to offer, we become even better. For example, I felt that way big time when I first started the Best Ever You Network. I remember walking in from my job that I had just decided to move forward from and letting my husband and children know that I had written a business plan for the Best Ever You Network in my office that day.

Don't Walk Away

Over the past many years now, I have leaned on others with more expertise than I have in a variety of topics, not only to learn but to grow our network. The purpose is to provide materials, classes, and more in personal and professional development that help us all be our best, most successful selves. We help people get results. I’ve had plenty of limiting beliefs along the way and have had to learn to quiet any negative chatter. It is how you turn your inner critic into your best friend and love yourself. As soon as you find yourself talking negatively, stop. This is where I can’t becomes I can, with the twist of a thought. You’ve applied love. Success starts here, when you turn your limiting beliefs upside down and apply love. This also helps you maintain perspective on what is really important. I believe that recognizing that this is happening and learning to train your brain to think positively and take the positive outcome path are some of the biggest obstacles to success and a direct path to failure if you aren’t aware. They are critical steps in mastery. You sort through your feelings, you may discover that those around you may have impacted you in a negative way. I’ll never forgot the time, just shortly after I registered besteveryou.com, that someone wanted the domain. They called and called and called to get me to give it up. I am very proud of my response, which was, Our kids don’t even play soccer. And I hung up. It was my way of saying you don’t know me and then I remember doubling down and thinking, Oh, I might have something here. I went and registered the domain for ten more years. What in the world am I going to do to get that out of my head, out of my thinking? I’m rather an empath of sorts in reality, so I’m going to hang on to that. I’m sharing this with you as we all have a lot to master.